LAUNCH: New Investment Policy Hub
UNCTAD has launched its redesigned Investment Policy Hub (investmentpolicy.unctad.org). We gave the Investment Policy Hub a facelift to make it more user-friendly.
The Hub features a new innovative value-added tool: The Country Navigator makes investment policy-related information available for each country at one glance.
Main policy tools
- Country Navigator – your entry point for all country specific investment policy data
- Investment Policy Monitor – follow the latest developments in investment policies around the world
- Investment Laws Navigator – discover the world’s most comprehensive online database of national investment laws
- International Investment Agreements Navigator – explore the world’s most comprehensive free database of investment treaties and model agreements
- Investment Dispute Settlement Navigator – find details on all publicly known treaty-based investor-State dispute settlement cases
- Investment Policy Reviews – an objective evaluation of a country’s legal, regulatory and institutional framework to attract direct investments
- Investment Policy Framework – a key point of reference for policymakers in formulating investment policies and negotiating investment agreements
We look forward to your feedback @unctadwif.